Localization With 2 Java Classes

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 16:14:36 EST

    Hi:

    I just started to work with a localized WOLips WebObjects project.
    Everything works. My question is, is it possible to have 2 Java classes
    for a localized component, one for English and another class for German.
    When I create the 2nd WOComponent using the WOLips New->WOComponent I
    get the following exception:

    ava.lang.NullPointerException
            at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.componenteditor.part.ComponentEditorPart.htmlWodTab(ComponentEditorPart.java:311)
            at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.componenteditor.part.ComponentEditorPart.getTemplateEditor(ComponentEditorPart.java:351)
            at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.componenteditor.part.ComponentEditor.createPages(ComponentEditor.java:152)
            at
    org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.createPartControl(MultiPageEditorPart.java:283)
            at
    org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:661)
            at
    org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:426)
            at
    org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:592)

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com