Re: WOLips and Q4E/IAM

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 19:49:08 EST

    Hi Lars,

    I believe it is not a WOLips problem.

    What <package> have you configured in your pom.xml for this project? Are
    you using woapplication or woframework? If so, try to change the package
    to jar and try to activate q4e. It should work.

    By the way, what features do you like/unlike in q4e over m2eclipse? Why
    have you switched? Which versions are you using/have you used of both
    tools? I really appreciate if you could share your opinion with us.

    Cheers,

    Henrique

    PS: I'm not a q4e user. But I had similar problems in the past with
    m2eclipse.