Re: WOLips for Eclipse 3.3

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 17:27:49 EDT

  • Next message: David Holt (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-977) Edit > Refactor > Format puts quotes around boolean values in inline bindings in the component editor"

    The build number is a not a good indication of whether a build of
    wolips is the latest for a branch because of the way that SVN and the
    mdimension builds work. The bigger the number the more recent it is,
    but version's 5550 and 5600 could both be exactly the same for a given
    branch if all the changes were committed to a different branch. The
    nightly build system on mdimension's server will currently build a new
    version regardless of whether the branch has changed. This will likely
    change to build only when a change has occurred when mike gets a
    chance to move the build system over to hudson at some point in the
    future.

    If you absolutely have to have a 3.3 build and cannot find one, you
    can build the following branch yourself:

    https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/branches/eclipse_3_3/woproject/

    I don't recommend this however as it is VERY old and contains many
    bugs that have now been fixed. I strongly recommend you consider
    upgrading to 3.4 and use the current stable build.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806