Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-978) Entity Modeler: editing the entity or column name should only populate the table name if the entity name was blank

From: Stamenkovic Florijan (flor38..ac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 12:03:00 EDT

    I think this deserves some elaboration...

    We have a similar thing going in our desktop app. Generally our policy
    is this: when a change happens in one component (the entity name in
    this case), we auto-update the dependent component (the table name in
    this case) only if the original value in the first component was equal
    (camel case and similar mutations taken into account) to the value in
    the dependent component. This policy handles Lachlan's described
    situation in the way he wants, but handles other situations in a more
    graceful way.