Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-978) Entity Modeler: editing the entity or column name should only populate the table name if the entity name was blank

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 12:15:24 EDT

    Ours is the same rule except I think I have an explicit exclusion for
    blank to make it easier to get the correct transformed version back if
    they ever get out of sync ... for instance, if you change a table name
    instead of an entity name, it doesn't sync the other way, for obvious
    reasons, but if you want to go back and get the default name, i seem
    to recall i made it so you could blank it out and type something in
    the name to get it to fill back in ... what is an example that is
    causing a problem with this? where would you want a blank table name?