Re: ERExtension.framework vs ERExtensions-5.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

From: gsbrow..mich.edu
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 09:45:37 EDT

    Hi,

    Is this a bug? or am I doing something crazy?

    1. Make FBL D2W app
    2. Add or link to some eomodel
    3. Remove the ERExtensions framework, replace it with a
    ERExtensions jar on the classpath
    4. Adjust the classpath so ERExtensions is before most other
    frameworks.

    Debug > and I get:

    No ERX_MARKER field in NSMutableArray found.

    This means your class path is incorrect. Adjust it so that
    ERExtensions come before JavaFoundation.

    I just svn updated the wonder sources, made new frameworks.

    Can I mix regular frameworks with jar packaged frameworks? or
    should they all be of one type? is that the problem?

    Thanks in advance!