Re: How to properly embed wonder frameworks

From: Amiel Montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 10:30:53 EDT

    Thanks a lot!

    Note to self: If developing in windows, in wolips.properties use the format:

    wo.system.frameworks=E\:/Apple/Library/Frameworks

    instead of

    wo.system.frameworks=E::\\Apple\\Library\\Frameworks

    Otherwise UNIXClassPath.txt will contain

    E:\\Apple\\Library\\Frameworks\\JavaEOAccess.framework\\Resources\\Java\\javaeoaccess.jar

    instead of the correct

    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaEOAccess.framework/Resources/Java/javaeoaccess.jar

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1