Why can't the ant build script include *.plist files under a subfoler in Resource?

From: Amiel Montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 10:59:27 EDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anybody has come across this problem.

    I have a subfolder Resources/PropertyFiles that contains hello.plist and
    world.plist.

    For some reason, when I run the ant build process, the .plist files are not
    included in the resulting package? The folder PropertyFiles did get included
    in dist/HelloWorld.woa/Contents/Resources/PropertyFiles but is empty.
    However, in the build folder, they are there.

    resources.exclude.patternset:
    Resources/**/*.eomodeld~/**

    resources.include.patternset:
    Components/**/*.wo/**/*
    Components/**/*.api
    Resources/**/*

    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1