Re: Network (Portable) Home Directories and Eclipse not working nice?

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 18:17:21 EDT

    As a sysadmin and the guy who creates/tests the WOLips Turnkey Mac
    Installer...I have no issue...working with PHD's, NHD's, and local
    HD's using Eclipse...or at least, launching it and creating a few
    projects.

     From an admins' point of view, there can be a ton of benefits for
    users (for PHD's)...and most of the bugs are worked out pretty quickly.

    Of course, if you run 10.5, you could always consider an external home
    directory...those seem real popular in some circles...but the focus
    there is limited and your I/O would be up for consideration.

    -j