adding WAR-ness to a project?

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 15:59:08 EDT

    Am I right in seeing that if one wants to add WAR-ness to a project,
    that this is a completely manual process? There is no WOLips support,
    such as a wizard, for adding a J2EE build target, is there?

    Just checking. I have been seeing the various posts and, well, I am
    not surprised people have problems if it all has to be done by hand.

    Or is there tools support for adding these targets and I am just not
    seeing them?

    thanx - ray