Re: adding WAR-ness to a project?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 16:08:57 EDT

    On Mar 16, 2009, at 3:59 PM, Ray Kiddy wrote:

    > Am I right in seeing that if one wants to add WAR-ness to a project,
    > that this is a completely manual process?

    Nope. You're wrong. :-)

    > There is no WOLips support, such as a wizard, for adding a J2EE
    > build target, is there?

    If you have the most recent version of WOLips, all you do is get
    Properties on your project, Select WOLips Deployment and select
    "Servlet Deployment" and "Autogenerate web.xml"

    And you will end up with a fully framework-embedded .war file in
    your .dist directory!

    Couldn't be more simple!

    Dave