Entity Modeler Psychosis

From: Andrew R. Kinnie (akinni..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 14:48:51 EDT

    OK, for no apparent reason Entity Modeler will no longer open any of
    our models on my machine. No one else has this issue, only me.

    When I double-click a model, Entity Modeler opens in its own window,
    with the message "Please Wait..." then never goes further. Doesn't
    matter which model.

    I have deleted my Eclipse install and reinstalled it from scratch.
    Zippo. No change. Deleted it again, reinstalled from a pre-built
    configuration. Nada. Restarted the computer. Nuttin'.

    So, either I become a Luddite, or perhaps someone here can offer some
    idea what I might do, what logs might exist somewhere, or what
    configuration file might exist. I don't think it is a borked
    configuration file, as I obliterated Eclipse several times.

    I've used various different versions of Eclipse from 3.4.2, 3.4.1, and
    appropriate versions of WOLips, from last night's to several months
    ago's. I have a version of Wonder from earlier this week. Mac OS X
    10.5.6

    Any ideas?

    Andrew