Re: Frameworkjars: A wonder issue?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 16:15:28 EDT

    On 18/03/2009, at 6:36 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> So the WO code should support frameworkjars if they are in the
    >>> NSJarBundle format; but what about Wonder?
    >> The short answer: the Wonder builds of the jars on mdimension don't
    >> work properly (at least for WO54) as they're not built correctly.
    > are they building wrong or is the build script just wrong? i always
    > thought it was just that the wonder build script for this was
    > wrong ...

    Build script is wrong. ERJars, ERExtensions, WOOgnl .. all wrong IIRC.

    I had look at this when switching to 54 as I'd previously been
    downloading/installing the 53 jars but I gave up. It was quicker for
    me to do what I needed with maven (i.e., to install fixed versions)
    with the added bonus that the transitive dependencies are all
    referenced.

    If we added an assembly to the wonder poms we could additionally
    install the *.framework bundles somewhere...

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck