Re: [Wonder-disc] [ANN] WOCommunity Maven Repository

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..arlmenn.is)
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 14:40:51 EDT

  • Next message: Jonathan 'Wolf' Rentzsch (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-981) .classpath generated in wrong order for new Wonder apps that reference project frameworks"

    Goddammit....

    In short; this means I have to start using Maven to be considered one
    of the Cool Kids, right?

    - hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson
    // http://hugi.karlmenn.is/