Re: Wonder based framework project

From: Dov Rosenberg (drosenber..nquira.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 23:15:03 EDT

    Thanks Mike ­ I replaced the woproject.jar and now I have the same compile
    errors on the command line and in Eclipse. I suspect my problems are related
    to the paths where WOLips is trying to find the WO and Wonder Frameworks. It
    looks like they are defined in the wolips.properties file. Can someone help
    me figure out the correct settings for the wolips.properties file? It
    doesnąt seem like I can use relative paths here. Seems like they have to be
    fully qualified paths to work.

    Dov