Re: Wonder based framework project

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 23:15:26 EDT

    On Mar 18, 2009, at 11:01 PM, Dov Rosenberg wrote:

    > I created a brand new Wonder Framework project using WOLips 3.4.5594
    > so I could see what the new build.xml file and project structure
    > looked like. I made some slight mods for our environment.
    >
    > When I try running the build from the command line outside of
    > eclipse I get this error:
    >
    > frameworks doesn't support the "eclipse" attribute

    ant uses woproject.jar which contains the ant task extensions for
    building wo applications. I would search your disk and get rid of the
    old woproject.jar. Then you need to copy the new woproject.jar where
    ant can see it and load it automatically. I did it as follows, first
    I searched for the woproject.jar from within the eclipse installation
    which has WOLips installed and includes a woproject.jar file in there.

    $ cd /Developer/Applications/eclipse/
    $ find . -name woproject.jar -print
    ./configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/399/1/.cp/lib/woproject.jar
    ./plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.woproject.ant_3.4.5693/lib/
    woproject.jar

    Then I created ~/.ant/lib which in my case it did not exist:

    $ mkdir -p ~/.ant/lib/

    Then I copied woproject.jar in there:

    $ cp ./plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.woproject.ant_3.4.5693/lib/
    woproject.jar ~/.ant/lib/

    Again, make sure to get rid of your old woproject.jar before you do
    all of this.