Re: Wonder based framework project

From: Dov Rosenberg (drosenber..nquira.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 23:19:26 EDT

    Where are these values set? Can they be relatively pathed from my working
    folder?

    <frameworks root="ProjectLocal" embed="false" eclipse="true" />
    <frameworks root="External" embed="false" eclipse="true" />
    <frameworks root="Local" embed="false" eclipse="true" />
    <frameworks root="User" embed="false" eclipse="true" />
    <frameworks root="System" embed="false" eclipse="true" />
    <frameworks root="Network" embed="false" eclipse="true" />