Re: Equivalent of WOLips/Mac WOD binding cmd-click on Windows?

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 04:06:06 EDT

    Small correction (for those who had not translated in their head):
     "... used to do with command + something on Mac is done with CTRL+ something on Windows, and Cmd+Click becomes CTRL+Click..."

    I guess I'm not quite awake yet.

    Guillaume

    Guillaume Polet a écrit :

    Hi Robert,

    about anything you used to do with command + something on Mac is done with CTRL+Click on Windows (CTRL+space stays CTRL+space).

    Guillaume

    Robert B. Hanviriyapunt a écrit :
    Help anyone.

    What is the equivalent of WOLips/Mac WOD binding cmd-click on Windows?

    I have to admit I'm going to try this on my Parallels WindowsXP VM first.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    = Robert =