Re: Wonder builds, frameworks etc.

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 11:46:48 EDT

    I think it depends on what version of WOLips you are using.

    I know that the latest and greatest this information is kept in:

    ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/wolips.properties

    Notice it's called wolips.properties.

    It looks like you are using WebObjects 5.2.2. What Eclipse/WOLips
    version are you using?