Re: Need Help: The Ant build fails when embedding project framweworks

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 11:42:58 EDT

    > Thanks Mike and Recardo, I was hoping to avoid installing the
    > project frameworks in the frameworks folder, but its the only thing
    > we have as of now.
    I haven't really focused on this aspect of WOLips at all, because I
    don't think it's actually how people should be deploying ... Ideally
    you should have a build server that builds cleanly and isn't dependent
    on your local environment. Even better would be to build with
    something like Hudson. This is how we build all of our apps and
    frameworks, and it makes the entire build environment far more
    reliable than producing a build straight out of Eclipse (too much room
    for user error). I'd still like to add some support for building
    project dependencies, but I don't really want to tread too far into
    Maven territory (though I think we could provide a solution that
    addresses most people's needs for this particular aspect of the
    problem without almost any complexity added).

    ms