settings tab when launching

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 11:45:51 EDT

    Hi,

    is this WO panel in the launch config tab actually used by anyone? I
    mostly use textual settings as the list is totally confusing and
    overcrowded. And I just spent an hour debugging because my settings
    from the clicky thing overwrite not only the stuff that is set up in
    the text panel but also the setting from the Properties file... can't
    we do away with the damn thing or at least group or truncate them?

    Cheers, Anjo