Re: settings tab when launching

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 14:22:58 EDT

    Am 25.03.2009 um 19:12 schrieb Chuck Hill:
    > I use it. Certainly some improvements could be made. I could live
    > without it, but I suspect that it makes other people's lives easier.

    Does it? There are only a tiny handful settings one normally needs:
    WOPort, WOHost, WODirectConnect and probably concurrent request
    handling. And I still maintain that it's *way* easier and clearer to
    set these as text in the normal launch tab.

    At the very least, the args should end up in the command line only
    when they vary from the WO default setting - otherwise you (me) set
    these things in the text panel and they get overridden by the wo tab...

    Cheers, Anjo