Anyone looking for something to do?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 18:25:05 EDT

    I was looking at EclEmma (http://www.eclemma.org/) for testing
    coverage analysis.

    It works as is for jUnit and TestNG unit tests. It is probably more
    useful for functional (Selenium) tests. To do that, the EclEmma plugin
    needs to be integrated with the WOLips launcher. I provide modified
    plugin jars with configuration that enables WO Apps to be coverage
    tested with EclEmma. While this does allow WO Apps to be selected for
    coverage testing, it does NOT show the source paths (files) that we
    want coverage testing on. So, kinda useless... I think that this
    https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2131395&forum_id=614870
    describes the Java implementation that is needed. This is going to
    require digging into WOLips and probably a new plugin to marry WOLips
    and EclEmma.

    I am too lazy right now to dig into WOLips, it has been years since I
    did much in it. Rather than go down that path, I am going to look at
    using plain Emma with Ant so that I can instrument and run the
    functional tests for coverage on a nightly basis and then generate a
    report. But if someone out there is bored... :-)

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development