Re: Entity modeler's SQL generation doesn't work with NSJarBundle Frameworks

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 2009 - 18:09:42 EDT

    On 27/03/2009, at 7:05 AM, Mr. G Brown wrote:

    > I switched from 3.4.5700 to 3.4.5708 nightly; it seems to work now.
    >
    > How stable is nightly? how far behind is stable?

    Nightly is usually quite stable, only when large new changes are
    introduced does it become a bit dicey. Stable is just a nightly from
    some point in time that it was decided that recent changes were ready
    for public consumption without any major issues.

    I always run a fairly recent nightly build.

    > Well, at least with nightly, I may find new bugs, as opposed to ones
    > everybody knows about.

    Yes, but with nightly they usually get fixed. With stable they don't
    get fixed, you need to wait until the next stable release.
    So you can pick your poison.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806