Re: Wonder D2W Templates

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 20:08:20 EDT

    Arrrgh, it was even on the wiki already.

      <template name = "Wonder Application">

    The "name" attribute of the template node overrides the name of the
    folder the templates are in. For instance, you could have the above
    template.xml inside a folder named "Template 1" and the template
    system would consider the name of the template to be "Wonder
    Application."