ERD2W WOLips Template for Eclipse 3.4.1

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 21:28:12 EDT

    Hi all,

    I have created a new project template for ERD2W. It is pretty much an
    exact replica of the existing ERD2W template for Eclipse 3.3 prior to
    New Hotness. Would all interested parties please test it out by
    expanding the included file and dropping it in one of the Template
    locations?

    The ProjectTemplates folder inside of the WOLips templateengine
    plugin jar
    /Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates
    YourHomeDir\Documents and Settings\Application Data\WOLips\Project
    Templates
    YourHomeDir\Documents and Settings\AppData\Local\WOLips\Project
    Templates
    ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates

    I used: ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates/

    You can use the new template by selecting command N. In the WOLips
    section select "New from project template". In the list you should
    now see "Wonder ERD2W Application".

    I have tested it and it appears to work okay on Tiger with WO 5.3 and
    on Leopard with WO 5.4.

    Any observations, requests or complaints are welcome. Once it all
    looks good I'll turn it into Mike for inclusion as a stock project
    template and David's presentation will have just got a tiny bit easier!

    Thanks,

    David