Re: ERD2W WOLips Template for Eclipse 3.4.1

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 12:14:05 EDT

    Hi guys,

    Thanks for the feedback. I have changed my local version of the
    templates to UTF-8. Nice catch, David. I'll forward this to Mike as a
    response to your Jira request. I am sure we can continue to update
    the template if necessary. I'd love to add additional options for
    choosing a look framework, choosing an eomodel, choosing additional
    projects/frameworks, etc, but don't have time to go into it right now.

    Mike has made (as usual) the template functionality really easy to
    incorporate into your workflow. I am going to go ahead and add
    support for localization and time zone manipulation etc to my own
    templates so that I don't have to think about it anymore for my new
    projects. I'll set up a page on the wiki for people to add their
    templates, much like we have for eogenerator templates.

    Thanks again, Mike!!

    David