wod file is not empty

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 19:14:22 EDT

    I have managed to make my .wod disappear in the Component Editor, and
    I cannot get it back. I dragged the component window down to minimize
    the .wod area earlier today and now I get nothing but a little
    message in the window "wod file is not empty". As you can see in the
    screenshot, I have a cursor that looks like it should be able to
    expand the window, but it does nothing in practice. I have tried the
    maclipse plugins hoping that maybe that would help, but it doesn't
    seem to. I have reset the perspective.

    Does anyone know the magic? Thanks,

    David