Re: wod file is not empty

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 19:21:42 EDT

    On Apr 1, 2009, at 4:14 PM, David Holt wrote:

    > I have managed to make my .wod disappear in the Component Editor,
    > and I cannot get it back. I dragged the component window down to
    > minimize the .wod area earlier today and now I get nothing but a
    > little message in the window "wod file is not empty". As you can see
    > in the screenshot, I have a cursor that looks like it should be able
    > to expand the window, but it does nothing in practice. I have tried
    > the maclipse plugins hoping that maybe that would help, but it
    > doesn't seem to. I have reset the perspective.
    >
    > Does anyone know the magic? Thanks,

    Ah, how soothing and mysterious are the drag handles in Eclipse. See
    that dark line just above the cursor? THAT is that you need to drag.
    Yeah, I know the cursor does not change there but that is the drag
    handle.

    I have no idea why people whine about the Eclipse UI. It seems just
    fine to me.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development