Re: WOLips - Can't find Webobjects Frameworks

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 14:44:21 EDT

    Check the contents of the frameworks.

    At one time I had done something to the Wonder frameworks which ended
    up with having each framework inside the framework folder, for
    example /Library/Frameworks/ERExtensions.framework/
    ERExtensions.framework/...

    Note the double ERExtensions.framework.

    Not sure if that is your case but worth making sure nothing like that
    is going on. :-)

    What does your wolips.properties look like. Any other properties files?