wolips updates in eclipse 3.4.2 (was Re: Repository missing the binary files)

From: D Tim Cummings (timc..igpond.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 19:34:41 EDT

    I'm using eclipse 3.4.2 and I am able to install the wolips updates.
    Maybe it is because I always install wolips from a local site rather
    than relying on having an internet connection. If you want to do
    this, download the site from the mdimension releases directory

    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/releases/

    Currently, the latest is
    wolips-HEAD-5712-site.tar.gz

    Unzip the downloaded site ( I just double click in Finder )

    Then in eclipse
    Help -> Software Updates -> Available Software -> Add Site... ->
    Local...
    and select the unzipped site. e.g.

    file:/Users/tim/Downloads/wolips-HEAD-5712-site

    Click [OK]. The local site should appear in your list of available
    software to install. Click the check boxes against what parts of
    wolips you want to install and click the [Install...] button.

    Works for me.

    Tim