How do I get the framework's Properties file read?

From: Greg Brown (gsbrow..mich.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 16:49:17 EDT

    Hi,

    The wiki says:

    "For a traditional WebObjects application, Properties are read first
    from the framework bundles and finally from the application bundle.
    Hence frameworks can have default values in their Properties file and
    those framework configuration properties can be over-ridden in the
    application's Properties file"

    But when I launch my app it seems the Properties files in the
    frameworks are not opened:
    ERXProperties has found the following Properties files:
    Framework: ERExtensions (not opened, installed) /Volumes/OS9User/
    gbrown/SoftwareProjects/workspace/testecmaindbWonD2W/build/
    testecmaindbWonD2W.woa/file:/Volumes/OS9User/gbrown/.m2/repository/
    wonder/core/ERExtensions/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/ERExtensions-5.0.0-SNAPSHOT-
    wo53.jar!/Resources/Properties
    Framework: JavaWebObjects (not opened, installed) /Volumes/OS9User/
    gbrown/SoftwareProjects/workspace/testecmaindbWonD2W/build/
    testecmaindbWonD2W.woa/file:/Volumes/OS9User/gbrown/.m2/repository/
    com/webobjects/JavaWebObjects/5.3.3/JavaWebObjects-5.3.3.jar!/
    Resources/Properties
    Framework: JavaJDBCAdaptor (not opened, installed) /Volumes/OS9User/
    gbrown/SoftwareProjects/workspace/testecmaindbWonD2W/build/
    testecmaindbWonD2W.woa/file:/Volumes/OS9User/gbrown/.m2/repository/
    com/webobjects/JavaJDBCAdaptor/5.3.3/JavaJDBCAdaptor-5.3.3.jar!/
    Resources/Properties
    Framework: ERDirectToWeb (not opened, installed) /Library/
    Frameworks/ERDirectToWeb.framework/Resources/Properties
    Framework: ERPrototypes (not opened, installed) /Library/Frameworks/
    ERPrototypes.framework/Resources/Properties
    Framework: ecmaindb (not opened, installed) /Volumes/OS9User/gbrown/
    SoftwareProjects/workspace/ecmaindb/build/ecmaindb.framework/
    Resources/Properties
    Framework: JavaDirectToWeb (not opened, installed) /System/Library/
    Frameworks/JavaDirectToWeb.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Properties
    Application: testecmaindbWonD2W (opened, development-mode) /Volumes/
    OS9User/gbrown/SoftwareProjects/workspace/testecmaindbWonD2W/
    Resources/Properties

    Thing like ERXMigrations are not triggered unless they are in the
    app's Properties files. What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks in advance,

    Greg Brown
    gsbrow..mich.edu