Re: ERD2W WOLips Template for Eclipse 3.4.1

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 18:58:32 EDT

    On 1 apr 2009, at 03:28, David Holt wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have created a new project template for ERD2W. It is pretty much
    > an exact replica of the existing ERD2W template for Eclipse 3.3
    > prior to New Hotness. Would all interested parties please test it
    > out by expanding the included file and dropping it in one of the
    > Template locations?
    >
    > The ProjectTemplates folder inside of the WOLips templateengine
    > plugin jar
    > /Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates
    > YourHomeDir\Documents and Settings\Application Data\WOLips\Project
    > Templates
    > YourHomeDir\Documents and Settings\AppData\Local\WOLips\Project
    > Templates
    > ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates
    >
    > I used: ~/Library/Application Support/WOLips/Project Templates/
    >
    > You can use the new template by selecting command N. In the WOLips
    > section select "New from project template". In the list you should
    > now see "Wonder ERD2W Application".
    >
    > I have tested it and it appears to work okay on Tiger with WO 5.3
    > and on Leopard with WO 5.4.
    >
    > Any observations, requests or complaints are welcome. Once it all
    > looks good I'll turn it into Mike for inclusion as a stock project
    > template and David's presentation will have just got a tiny bit
    > easier!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > David
    >

    > <Wonder ERD2W Application.zip>

    David, apparently I get another user interface as that you get: I am
    runnning on Eclipse Cocoa3.5M6 (Ik know I know, I should not but hey,
    it's only java), and I get new "WO Project from Template". I just
    started a project in it, and it all seems to work: I get a running
    project, and I get something built for deployment.

    Well done!

    I will try to get some more stuff done tomorrow. It's late now over
    here.

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl