Help migrating project layouts - FB?

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 09:54:31 EDT

    All,

    We're going to be moving to a new subversion repository, and for a
    number of reasons, we've decided to keep the history in the old one
    and start fresh. This gives me a wonderful opportunity to unify the
    project structures across all the frameworks and apps.

    The big question is, where can I find more info on all the different
    layouts? I hear a lot about fluffy bunnies, but I can't find any doc
    explaining the pros/cons of different structures, or even what's
    available. Any help?

    We have a number of frameworks and apps, very EOF intensive, not using
    Wonder yet, but would like to. We deploy as wars. Still WO 5.3 and
    Eclipse 3.3, but would also use this as an opportunity to move to
    Eclipse 3.4. Any thoughts are appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Ken