Re: Help migrating project layouts - FB?

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 13:38:28 EDT

    Hi Ken,

    On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Ken Anderson <kenlist..nderhome.com> wrote:

    > The big question is, where can I find more info on all the different
    > layouts?  I hear a lot about fluffy bunnies, but I can't find any doc
    > explaining the pros/cons of different structures, or even what's available.
    >  Any help?

    As Chuck said, using FBL will make your life easier.

    Anyway, you can find some information about the Maven standard
    directory layout for WebObjects projects here [1]. This layout is only
    recommend if you are using Maven to manage your projects though.

    [1]http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/woapplication-archetype

    Cheers,

    Henrique