Resource location when run within WOLips

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 17:01:55 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm in the process of trying to move my projects to WO 5.4. I've got
    two machines setup with the same version of Eclipse (3.4.1) and the
    same version of WOLips (5714).

    I'm running into a problem where the 5.4 version is not finding the
    resources it should, and I noticed this in the Eclipse Console:

    [2009-4-9 16:52:24 EDT] <main> Application project found: Will locate
    resources in '/Volumes/Projects/BestMaid/Development/Bakery_Managment/
    BMWorkspace/54WebStartTest/build/54WebStartTest.woa' rather than '/
    Volumes/Projects/BestMaid/Development/Bakery_Managment/BMWorkspace/
    54WebStartTest/build/54WebStartTest.woa' .

    As you can see, they are both the same, AND it's looking in the build
    directory, where it should be looking in the project itself. Here's
    what that line looks like in the same app when launched under WO 5.3.3:

    [2009-04-09 16:39:08 EDT] <main> Application project found: Will
    locate resources in '/Users/Shared/Projects/WOLipsTemplateWorkspace/
    Test' rather than '/Users/Shared/Projects/WOLipsTemplateWorkspace/Test/
    build/Test.woa' .

    The 5.3.3 version launches and finds the resources just fine.

    Any ideas why?

    Thanks,

    Dave