Re: Project Template Questions

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 12:57:42 EDT

    On Apr 10, 2009, at 10:17 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > maybe check .project ... pretty sure that's all it takes though ...

    Yep, there was info there about the builder, so my template can now
    automatically create the builder too! Thanks!!!

    One last question:

    Can you use a variable in a file name? I'd like to include the project
    name in the name of the builder. I've tried using the syntax similar
    to how the package folders are created, but that doesn't seem to work
    for files.

    Dave