Re: Project Template Questions

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 13:21:15 EDT

    Yeah -- it's at the very bottom of the custom template wiki page:

    "In addition to variables inside of Velocity templates, you can also
    use template inputs in folder names. However, because $ is not allowed
    on some filesystems, we instead surround the variable names with
    "_" (for instance $someVariable would be __someVariable_ in the
    filename or path). As an example, the Wonder Application template has
    an input named "basePackage" (of type Package), which creates a magic
    variable named "basePackage_folder" (where the dots are turned into
    slashes), and the Source folder on the filesystem is named "Wonder
    Application/Sources/_basePackage_folder_"."