New committer - Lachlan Deck

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 13:47:17 EDT

    To current WOProject committers:

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Lachlan Deck.
    Lachlan made a lot of contributions along the way by submitting numerous
    patches and he helped me a lot with the Maven stuff.

    Recently Lachlan created a new set of contributions and I thought that
    the time has come for giving real commit rights. :)

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.

    Here is my +1

    Cheers,

    Henrique