Re: adding WAR-ness to a project?

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 11:57:34 EDT

    On Apr 14, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Ken Anderson wrote:

    > I'm having trouble getting this to work properly on Windows (works
    > OK on OS X).
    >
    > It ALMOST works, but my local frameworks are not being embedded (WO
    > frameworks are). Any ideas? I'm using the latest stable 3.4.5717.

    Hi Ken,

    Do you have fully built versions of them installed in your local
    frameworks directory? On OS X this is /Library/Frameworks/. I'm not
    sure where the exact location should be on Windows. What does the
    wolips.properties file say where that location should be? Is it
    accurate?

    This is one of the gotchas of the new WOLips build system. If you have
    your local frameworks added as projects in WOLips, then WOLips will
    automatically use them and you won't know that there is a problem with
    the local frameworks directory until you try to deploy your app.

    Dave