Re: New committer - Lachlan Deck

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 14:12:31 EDT

    Sorry, my SSD died yesterday ( :( ) ... +1 on lachlan -- lots of high
    quality patches from him, with the caveat that we clearly have
    disagreements on some things at the top layer of WOLips, and I'd like
    to request that we continue to have discussions on changes to UI layer
    (i mean other than obvious junk)?

    ms