Re: WebObjects with NetBeans 6.5

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 00:29:58 EDT

  • Next message: David Avendasora: "Re: r5722 - in trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.templateengine/ProjectTemplates: WebObjects Application WebObjects Framework Wonder Application Wonder Framework"

    On 16/04/2009, at 2:09 PM, Bob Schwarzmann wrote:

    > I've been using NetBeans 6.0/6.5/6.51 to build a WebObjects-5.4.3
    > based
    > project for almost a year now. I call a custom ant build system
    > from the
    > IDE (and command line) and I couldn't be happier.
    > I'd be happy to provide more details if anyone's interested.

    Not terribly interested - but more interested in how you're editing
    the EOModels for a start, WOComponents without autocompletion etc.

    Eclipse certainly can be frustrating at times but how are you
    productive without all the WOLips toolsets?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck