WOApp executable args

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 02:46:31 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've found that when attempting to add something like -agentlib:foo to
    the additional args in JavaMonitor that it's treated like a standard
    java property when the app's executed which ain't good.

    So unless there's some means of escaping this already(?) I propose
    adding a means of escaping java executable args that don't fit the
    current scheme (i.e., aren't like -X, -XX etc which are currently
    treated as jvm args just fine).

    I can add an additional option to the executable that would allow you
    to define an option like -JVMagentlib:foo or --agentlib:foo instead
    and massage it appropriate for the actual args.

    i.e., any args matching -JVM* (or alternatively matching --*)

    Thoughts?

    Just to double check also that the following resource is what's
    currently used when building the bundle?
    woproject-ant-tasks/src/reources/woapp/Contents/MacOS/appstart

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck