Re: WOApp executable args

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 07:42:05 EDT

    What exactly are you referring to? I thought for a minute you meant
    inside WOLips, but then you mention the ant tasks ... Are you talking
    about the WOApplication jvmOptions flag? I actually thought those
    were actually just JVM options that passed through ... So I'm thinking
    there must be something else you're talking about?

    ms