Project Templates and .jar files

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 05:59:27 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to include a .jar file in a couple locations of a project
    template (log4j to be specific). I'm placing it in both the /Libraries
    directory and the /WebServerResources/Java directory.

    When I create a new project based on that template, the jars aren't in
    the new project. Everything else I've added is, but the .jars are
    missing.

    Is there something in the templating feature that excludes jars from
    being included?

    Thanks,

    Dave