WOLips Project Template Template

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 08:45:21 EDT

    Hi all (mostly Mike)

    Sorry in advance for any template template template recursion
    confusion...

    I'm trying to create a WOLips Project Template Template.

    Yes, a template that will in turn create a template project. This
    should make it even easier for people to get started with making a
    template. The only problem I've run into is that when creating a new
    Template, it doesn't just rename the template.xml__binary file, it
    renames it, then deletes it. So the newly created template project
    doesn't have a template.xml file in it.

    If I rename it to something else like "rename_me_to_template.xml" then
    it leaves it alone, but requires the user to manually rename it.

    Is there a way to keep a template.xml file from being processed if
    it's name was changed to template.xml during the processing of the
    template?

    Dave