Re: WOLips Project Template Template

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 09:37:30 EDT

    On Apr 21, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > i have no idea what you're trying to do, but it sounds sort of
    > crazy :)

    Surprised? I doubt it. :-)

    > why would it be deleted? I don't understand that ... if it's
    > __binary it should just be renamed and ignored.

    In the normal processing of a template into a standard project, the
    template's template.xml file is deleted, right?

    I'm guessing that the point at which it is deleted is far enough along
    in the process that the template.xml_binary has already been renamed
    to template.xml, so it get's deleted.

    Dave