Re: Ajax for related pop-up buttons?

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 15:25:20 EDT

  • Next message: Lachlan Deck: "Re: [OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-1008) [maven-archetypes] break out current woapplication-archetype rather than using lots of properties to generate projects"

    I'm actually in the process of getting all the Wonder example
    applications up using Pascal Robert's new service. The first one is
    already there, but unfortunately it is not the one with the relevant
    example.

    David

    http://demo.wocommunity.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/AjaxExample2