Re: Recommendations for Ajax ID's

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 14:57:45 EDT

    >>> Cool, thanks... I did not know that.
    >> if i had it to do over again, i would have made this the default,
    >> but alas ..i can't. i wasn't as clever back in those days ;)
    > By the way, the ERXGenericRecordHelper you mentioned in your
    > presentation, that is not in Wonder is it? That's just something
    > you did for your stuff?
    oh yeah, there are lots of those :) we have all the things that
    haven't quite made it to wonder yet ... actually in the case of those,
    we have a huge pile of helpers that are really useful, but I didn't
    want to burn the namespace for everyone -- thought it might make
    things confusing, though people extend ours with their own, i suppose.

    ms