Re: Recommendations for Ajax ID's

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 18:07:20 EDT

    I'm thinking something like this maybe:

    <wo:AjaxUpdateContainer id="$updateContainerID">

    <wo:AjaxObserveField updateContainerID="_parent">
            <wo name="PopUp1"/>
    </wo:AjaxObserveField/>
    <wo:AjaxObserveField updateContainerID="_parent">
            <wo name="PopUp2"/>
    </wo:AjaxObserveField/>
    <wo:AjaxObserveField updateContainerID="_parent">
            <wo name="PopUp3"/>
    </wo:AjaxObserveField/>

    </wo:AjaxUpdateContainer>

    I have not used _parent but if I understood correctly that is how one
    could use it.

    I don't know if the id binding for AjaxUpdateContainer is required or
    not though.

    But in case you need it it could be something like this:

    public String updateContainerID() {
            return "UpdateContainer" +
    ERXStringUtilities.safeIdentifierName(context().elementID());
    }